Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,906   Online: 1191

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Mamiya nc 1000s Camera With Auto Mamiya Sekor CS 50mm 1.4 Lens

Mamiya nc 1000s Camera With Auto Mamiya Sekor CS 50mm 1.4 Lens

Overall very nice cosmetic condition. The meter and all shutter speeds other than the manual default speed cannot be tested. Battery compartment has some residue from corrosive battery. Camera winds and fires (default speed). Lens has some separation or maybe just soiling on inside of front element, glass has no scratches. Not sure how to operate this model of camera, so, I'm not sure if lens is stopping down properly or not, but when worked manually, the blades are dry.

Price is $ 20.00 (includes USPS shipping) Shipping within the USA only.

Paypal only. If you want his item, request an invoice from me thru paypal. Be sure to include, in your request, the email address you use with your paypal account.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 7820.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    NO LONGER AVAILABLE

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin