Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,564   Posts: 1,545,308   Online: 836

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Ricoh KR10 35mm camera

For sale is a Ricoh KR10. It functions as it should, all shutter speeds sound accurate. The shoe mount for flash works properly. The body is in good overall condition. A little dust inside the prism. There is a scratch on the top of the viewfinder in front of the shoe, the self timer works but is a little loose. Other than that the camera is a good user. The 50mm 2 has a scratch on the lens but does not interfere with IQ. This camera also uses Pentax lenses, which is handy. The metering appears to be accurate, as I've taken some nice pics w/ it.
    I'm basically selling the camera and tossing in the lens.
    I'm asking $23 which includes shipping in the US. Paypal, or USPS MO is ok.
    Thanks,
    2bits
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-03-14 006.jpg   1-03-14 005.jpg   1-03-14 012.jpg   1-03-14 010.jpg   1-03-14 013.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    This camera got the top vote in terms of value for money in my 1982 "Good Camera" book and the seller's price is good value for money. I hope you enjoy, John.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold, pending payment.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin