Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,901   Online: 1053

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: Ascor Light CD Flash Heads

I used these flash heads with my CD 1200 power pack. The power pack is now fried and is not worth repairing. These are Ascor Light CD Flash Heads with modelling lights. They can be used with the Ascor CD 2400, CD1200, QC1000, and QC8 power packs. They have an umbrella mount and handle, and modeling lamps up to 150 watts, but do not have a forced air cooling fan like their beefier brothers. They also have a lighter weight cable, but they still work well. Two come with the protective metal cover, and a third comes with the standard reflector. I've taken very good care of them. They are in very good shape. I'm looking to get $110 each or $300 for the set + PayPal fees + shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AscorLight.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Ok, let's see if I can generate some interest. What about $90 per light or $250 for the 3?? Even for the replacement flash bulbs alone (which are as rare as hen's teeth) these are worth it! Make me an offer darn it! I'd like to see these go to someone at APUG who has the need.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin