Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,978   Posts: 1,523,691   Online: 1114

Shooter
    35mm

PENTAX 6X7 W/MLU

Pentax 6X7 w/MLU and 105mm, w/l finder in user condition. Excellent operating condtion with brassing to body. 105mm lens is clean and smooth. Focusing screen is scuffed but I have calibrated it to focus at infinity. Mirror Lock Up works as should. Waist level finder operates perfectly and has magnifier. Have used recently and film revealed no problems. If you have problems w/focusing and are somewhat handy w/small jewlers screwdriver you can take the screen out and send it to this guy I found on the web who makes custom brite screens for $35.00 If you need pentaprism you can check ebay or KEH. I was using this camera in horizontal mode and using F16 or 22 and scale focusing fir landscape work. $160.00 plus $20.00 shipping CONUS only.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sometimes I think I should just sit here and refresh all day. I've been looking for a deal like this on a Pentax 6x7 for about a year now!! PM sent just in case

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD ! Somebody got a good deal and was on forum when I posted...hope he enjoys a great camera. Sorry Pipyr...you do nice work...stay warm
    Last edited by mcnall; 01-05-2014 at 03:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Aww, thanks! I'm sure I will find one eventually. My overlay work would be a lot easier with 6x7 negatives, but I can get by with the 645 until one pops up Congrats to whoever got it!

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Pipyr I get push notifications sent to my iPhone for exactly this reason. You never know when a good deal will pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin