Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,216   Posts: 1,659,494   Online: 803

Shooter
    Multi Format

Voigtlander 25mm Snapshot Skopar Leica M mount- with 25mm Finder and lens hood

Excellent condition 25mm Snapshot Skopar f4 MC. No marks on glass or body. Includes the Voigtlander 25mm Viewfinder, also in excellent condition; LTM->M adapter.. Screw-on Voigtlander lens shade, and front and rear caps. This is a beautiful lens, small and solid, with excellent image quality.

$400 including paypal and Priority Mail shipping CONUS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25mm side with VF.jpg   25mm front.jpg  
    Last edited by SWphoto; 01-07-2014 at 04:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE: $350 paypalled and shipped.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello SW,
    Two questions please. Is this lens screw mount OR bayonet mount? Is this lens rangefinder coupled?
    With thanks,
    Sam H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It mounts on the Leica M system- I used it on M6 and M7 (which I've sold, and thus selling lenses). A forum member told me I had it listed incorrectly, that is is an LTM mount with adapter for M system. Thinking that would be useful for potential buyers to know, I amended the listing, only to create confusion. All I personally know is that I bought it for the M system, used it with the M system. I don't see there is an adapter, and don't see any way to remove any part of the mount, but I am just a user of the Leica M system, not an expert.

It is not rangefinder coupled, but has 3 focus "points" you can use a click stops. With the DOF of this lens, that quick zone focusing system has been more than adequate for me, but others' mileage may vary. I never found myself wishing I could use the rangefinder, and the zone focusing was actually liberating- just compose and shoot, focus on the image.

Hope this helps- perhaps I should have thanked the member and ignored the suggestion

Rick

jja

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I was the one who made the suggestion, and you were right to emend the ad, if I may add! You don't need to be an expert to know the differences between M and LTM, and it is important to note that this lens is LTM because I believe Voigtlander eventually updated this model to M-mount only. The LTM-M adapter simply screws on/off the lens, making it more versatile.

I have owned the 25mm Snapshot Skopar, and I think it's a terrific, terrific lens. I agree with your statement about the ease of using zone focus with this lens. Very good price, by the way, since you include the viewfinder.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Rick,
    I am sending you a pm.
    Sam H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is sold. Thanks for looking!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin