Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,654   Online: 851

Shooter
    Medium Format

Canon 533G flash

I purchased this Canon 533G handle mount flash from KEH in March of 2010. I believe it was listed as EX. For it's age, it is in wonderful physical condition. Only one scratch on the plastic part of the handle mount bracket. Oh, and the original gold QC sticker is still on it. I tried it today with fresh Eneloops with one of "those" cameras and it still functions as good as the day it was new. For anyone who loves these old potato masher flashes, this one is not only in exceptional condition but as you know if you have been looking for one of these, rare to find today let alone in THIS condition. I searched a long, long time to find this one and by accident got it at KEH. The reason I am letting go of it is because I have gone over the cliff and now only use Metz CT60's......who knew you could GAS when discussing potato mashers?

You get this flash in the original box with the bracket, the sensor that came with it, wide angle adapter which slides infront of the flash head, and of course the flash head with exceptionally clean battery holder. There is NO corrosion of any kind on or in the battery compartment. I do not have the owner's manual for it.

I am asking $75.00 postage paid to anywhere in the United States. Paypal is the best way, but PM me and send a check if you wish. It will be sent via UPS unless you specify USPS. I plan to pack and protect this gem the best I can.

Photos hopefully attached.

Bob E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0181a.jpg   DSC_0182a.jpg   DSC_0183a.jpg   DSC_0186a.jpg  
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now $65 which includes postage anywhere in the US.

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now $50 which again, includes shipping.

Bob E.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Checked and this box will fit inside a large flat rate USPS box.....$25 + $15 for postage = $40.......anyone want it?

Bob E.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last call, $25.00 postage paid in the US.

Bob E.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin