Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,035   Online: 892

Shooter
    Medium Format

Canon 577G package

This is the big Canon potato masher that was in direct competition with the Metz 60 CT-1. Letting go of these things because I have hoarded them long enough without really using them much. Easily used with Safe Sync with any modern 35mm or digital camera (I use it on both), plus this is great for medium format camera (I used it on my Mamiya 645 Pro and my Yashica 124).

This package includes TWO Canon 577G flashes, both with brackets that look hardly used. You get two sensor G's and 1 of the impossible to find (took me a year) Canon Synchro Cord A which will allow you to use this flash with anything that has a pc socket but not a hot shoe. It plugs into the side of the sensor. I used it this way with my Mamiya 645, Super Press and the Yashica 124. Let's talk power. You get one of the hard to find "C" battery packs with the original strap still on. Notice on the pictures that everyone of these has severe wear on the little strap on the back (for attaching to your belt) and also on top where it actually helped support the cord. Additionally for your fun, I will include another battery pack with original NiCd battery pack. You best bet will be to dissasemble the pack and order new sub C batteries for it. I do not believe the pack is available at all now. Three years ago, it barely held a charge.....it will be shot now. It does not have a strap with it. I never spent the time to repair it.

Package price of $125 includes postage to anywhere in the United States. Paypal preferred but will wait for check if needed. UPS will be preferred as this will be in good sized box, USPS on request.

Bob E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0229a.jpg   DSC_0230a.jpg   DSC_0232a.jpg   DSC_0233a.jpg   DSC_0234a.jpg  

Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here is picture of the second flash included.

Bob E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0235a.jpg  
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now $115 to include postage anywhere in the US.

Bob E.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now $80 which includes postage.

Bob E.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This requires two large flat rate boxes from USPS. $30 + $30 shipping = $60.

Bob E.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last call, $40.00 shipped anywhere in the US.

Bob E.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't need more gear... I really don't.

But, dang this is a nice deal... Must resist...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin