Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,936   Posts: 1,585,621   Online: 748

Shooter
    Medium Format

Canon 577G package two

This will be a lower cost option than the other two 577Gs I have for sale....reason....both of these heads will not fire through my Wein Safe Sync when attached to my digital camera. As I recall these are at 5 volts so I did fire direct (and held my breath) and they both fired on the digital (Nikon D60) I used for testing. They also fired perfectly from one of my old Nikon FA's both using the hot shoe and pc socket. The flash on the right has only one 1/4 inch rub mark and that is it. At first I thought it was brand new and not used (yes, it is that clean). The right one also has the original QC gold sticker in perfect, original condition. The one of the left has a few more small rub marks but also would pass for EX to EX+ at KEH. Perhaps if I spent some time plugging in the sensors they would work with the safe sync, because both don't, I do not want to mislead anyone.

You get two Canon 577G flashes both with Sensor G's attached. You get one bracket only so essentially you have a primary and backup. You get the highly treasured "C" battery pack which is in excellent condition with no corrosion anywhere. The belt strap and top strap suffer the same wear and tear as shown in the other thread. The carrying strap is not factory original but copied off the original. The power cord is perfect. Included is the impossible to find Synchro Cord A to use with your non hotshoe 35mm or medium format cameras. You also have the option to go manual, use a pc cord direct to the head and forget the sensor. Instruction manual is NOT included. I used this in Auto with my Mamiya 645 Pro inside and out (want outdoor fill flash.....try this puppy) and with Super Press and Yashica 124. Perfect flash EVERYTIME.

Asking $100 to include postage to anywhere in the United States. Paypal preferred but will wait on check. UPS mailing preferred as box will be fairly big. USPS upon request. Flashes will be heavily protected in big box.

Bob E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0236a.jpg  
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now $90 to include postage anywhere in the US.

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now $75 which includes postage.

Bob E.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    All this can be stuffed in one large flat rate USPS box.....so $25 + $15 shipping = $40. First reply gets them.....

Bob E.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last call for these.....$25.00 shipped anywhere in the US.

Bob E.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pm sent.

Sent from Tap-a-talk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM answered...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin