Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,440   Online: 707

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

F.S. Black Alpenhause 110B 4x5 camera

Here is a lightweight custom made and modified Polaroid 110B camera in the 4x5 format, takes any film holder intended for a 4x5 format camera, most holders securely slip in under the ground glass spring back.

Use the coupled parrallax corrected brightframe combined rangefinder view finder focus or the ground glass.

Has well refurbished 127mm f4.7 Rodenstock Ysarex lens in a prontor SVS 1-300 shutter, uses any modern flash unit.

Super tight profile anodized custom 4x5 back specifically designed and constructed for these Polaroid 110, 110B and 900 cameras, look at other 4x5 conversions, they have these huge backs salvaged from Speed Graphics, Graflexes and other huge view cameras, they stick out an inch underneath and an inch over behind the top of other 4x5 Polaroid conversions.

$750.00 Free USA Shipping Payment by means of Check or Money Order preferred, direct bank deposit, Western Union, Bank Wire Transfer

Please respect the fact that I do not use PayPaI and no longer have a PayPal account.

Need this item(s) really fast or soon, I will work with you.

Please, serious inquiries and posts, Let's stay on topic without some petty comments or accusations, this is a forum that is supposed to be useful and enjoyable.

Once someone has agreed to purchase I require the buyer to email me a tracking number for payments arriving by mail, send mailed payments by Priority Mail with a tracking number otherwise I have to consider the item as unsold and will sell it to someone else, I have unfortunately had people say they are sending payment and nothing happens, they won't answer emails, these are very irresponsible people, these are Jack-Off people, lots of people claim they were in the hospital about a week later if they respond at all, Come on, Yeah Right! I don't fall for that one, extremely popular lame excuse though for failing to respond to emails or failing to send payment

I am here to conduct good honest business and only want to do business with like minded buyers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SuperBlack2.JPG   SuperBlack1.JPG   SuperBlack.JPG   attachment2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    up

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about $725.00? OBO?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can also fit this camera with a 4 element 150mm f6.3 Fujinon and have it focus to 3.5 feet.

What do you think? Does a lens like this strike your fancy?

These Fujinon 4 element lenses are mega sharp.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin