Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,331   Online: 927

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Outa' cash ~ Dig into the stash Sale #1 APO Skopar! The Poor Man's Lanthar!

Ever dream about owning a Lanthar? 30CM! Me too, but I don't have the $3500 bucks.

I've never owned one. But, if you can live with f9, instead of f4.5, the APO Skopar is the same lens and formula.

Incredibly sharp. Incredibly smooth. This is an APO Heliar formula lens that just never fails to please.

They are un-common, but not really rare I suppose. There were probably 100 G-Claron's sold to do the same job for every one of these. Price point was the reason. These were very expensive. Note that I haven't been able to loosen the flange.

So, while you're saving for the Lanthar, you can enjoy it's f9 brother for about a tenth the cost. $325
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    No LB&B? Just joking but I wonder if you could post a snapshot of it. I'd like to have agood idea of what I'm looking for ..Cheers, Evan

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    No LB&B? Just joking but I wonder if you could post a snapshot of it. I'd like to have agood idea of what I'm looking for ..Cheers, Evan
    Ha ha, Hi Evan.

This is SOLD!

Thanks All.

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin