Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,253   Online: 997

Shooter
    Medium Format

Leica M2 with Leica F2.8 90mm Tele-Elmarit Lens

The camera itself is in excellent +++ condition. It is quite beautiful with only slight surface wear. The camera bottom even has a protective cover. A Leica repairman in Japan even commented as to how nice the cosmetics are.

The lens is of bargain condition. Prior to the CLA the most I noticed was some dust in the lens. It takes great black and white pictures! And that was before I had the lens cleaned! Here is one image I took with it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageDisp.aspx.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	80004

Here is a description of the lens from Ken Rockwell
    http://www.kenrockwell.com/leica/90mm-f28-tele.htm

I go under the name of Takizawa on Ebay and have a perfect rating over 157 transactions.

Youxin Ye of the Leica Society provided a full CLA of both camera and lens as of October 3rd, 2013. In his words:

Camera - CLA'd, shutter works well, camera winding smooth with bright and clear finder now.
    Lens - CLA'd, cleaned and lubricated both aperture and focus rings, the aperture ring is smooth now. Cleaned optics to the best we can. Cleaned aperture blades removed oil on blades.

My one disclosure is that I have not had a chance to finish and develop a roll post the CLA. The camera should work fine though. If for any reason you are unhappy you have 24 hours to let me know and have the camera back in the mail (with tracking and full insurance) to me for a full refund (outside of shipping costs).

My price is $1200 for the camera and lens plus shipping costs. I accept payment via PayPal. This is a good price considering the camera is closer to mint than to very good in condition.
    http://collectiblend.com/Cameras/Lei...rewind%29.html

If you have any questions please let me know via private message. I really like this camera and hope it finds a good home. I am only selling to help with taxes on a stock gain.

Name:	写真 1.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	80000

Name:	写真 2.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	80001

Name:	写真 3.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	80002

Name:	写真 4.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	80003
    Last edited by Takizawa; 01-10-2014 at 02:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump. To $1080 for camera and lens. Again, it is hard to find an M2 of this condition and the lens works great.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    On advice of a kind fellow forum member I am making a few changes. A no questions asked return policy is extended to 10 days. Second, I want to disclose I am located in New York City. Third, I would include cla documentation but the best I can do is include Youxin's email. You are welcome to verify the cla directly through him of course. Hope that helps.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin