Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,372   Online: 1103

Shooter
    Multi Format

Three Roll Film Holders for 4x5

Three Roll Film Holders

I've been clearing out some gear over time, and found my box of RFHs. Over time I've used them all, but my photo habits changed and they've been languishing. They're all in good user condition. Descriptions and prices follow.

Please Note: I wait for Paypal to clear to my bank account before shipping; this takes about 3-4 days.

Adapt-A-Roll 620 for 4x5, altered to shoot 120 film
    $75 or best reasonable offer

This is a lightly used specimen that I modified to take 120 film spools, and to wind the film with the film in the normal orientation. The original version winds the film with the film facing towards the outside, so you have to tape the spool closed when you remove it.

In good working condition.

Weighs 1 lb 7 oz, so figure 2-1/2 lbs shipping weight from 90027.

Pictures:

Calumet C2 for 6x7 on 4x5 cameras
    $55 or best reasonable offer

This is a well-used specimen of this worthy beast. It's a straight-up earlier C2 with the smaller knob. It's been rode hard and shows it, but is in good user condition. The cranking shaft is a little bit bent at the exterior, but this does not affect function.

Weighs 1 lb 10 oz, so figure 2-3/4 lbs shipping weight from 90027.

Pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Calumet C2, slightly later than the one above
    $65 or best reasonable offer

Another well-used specimen, but has the bigger knob and doesn't have as much paint loss. Obvious it hasn't been used as much. Nicer looking for those who care about that stuff. You know who you are.

Pictures:

Weighs 1 lb 12 oz, so figure 2-3/4 lbs shipping weight from 90027.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin