Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,598   Online: 914

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Mamiya C3 tlr kit.

I'm selling this nice Mamiya C3 kit to pay for a Microcord tlr that I just purchased. The contains the C3 body, waist level finder, 105mm 3.5 and 65mm 3.5 silver lenses and a camera bracket. The body is in great shape, the bellows has no light leaks.

The 105mm lens is clear, no fungus or haze, with some internal dust. This is a very sharp lens and the shutter speeds seem accurate. The 65mm lens is less clear, both the focusing and taking lens seems to have some haze on the inner rear lens element, but despite that I have taken some nice photos with it. The haze seems to lower contrast a bit, but still is sharp. There is a small round scratch near the middle of the rear element, I touched it up with a black sharpie (see photo#2). The shutter speeds seem accurate.

Photo #3 is with the 105mm, photo #4 is with the 65mm.

The top of the bracket where the flash mount is bent a bit, but can be straightened.

$250 via Paypal or postal money order includes shipping within the U.S. Paypal for international shipping, PM me for an international shipping charge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0301.jpg   IMG_0299.jpg   img036.jpg   img039.jpg  
    Last edited by Chrismat; 01-11-2014 at 04:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $240 via Paypal or money order includes shipping within the U.S. Paypal for international shipping, PM me for an international shipping charge.

I was informed that the bend in the flash bracket is normal, so thanks for the info.

Also, I forgot to mention in the original post that a Mamiya Porroflex with case is also included.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0303.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ill snatch this up in a couple weeks if its still available then!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin