Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,913   Posts: 1,556,252   Online: 965

Shooter
    35mm RF

Daido Moriyama Books (5)

I'm sure there are some Daido fans on here! I'm trying to clear out my shelves and raise money for a project, so I must part with this small collection I've been accumulating over the years. These books are all in good shape and have excellent printing. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but any questions, please ask! I have not calculated the sale price or shipping price yet, so for now please feel free to make offers. Looking to sell as a set, but will consider individual offers as well. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DM_Shinjuku.jpg   DM_Erotica.jpg   DM_It.jpg   DM_Witness.jpg   DM.jpg  

Last edited by cbphoto; 01-12-2014 at 04:27 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    bump

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Ok, price has been set at $400 for the set. New price for these was closer to $500, and books like this go up in value after they are out of print (I believe they all are). Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin