Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,733   Online: 1088

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS/Feelers: Konica Auto S3

I bought this camera at a local thrift shop and used it once. It's a cool looking camera and very easy to use. I also have a Canonet so I don't know why I need this too, but it's such a good looking camera.

I thought I decided to sell it until I pulled it out of it's case but now I'm not sure. Are these feeler posts allowed? =/

Included:
    - Original push on Konica lens cap and case
    - Camera with previous owners name, address, and phone # etched in back

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Names or numbers that are etched or scratched onto a camera significantly diminish its value.

I don't have an answer as to what is allowed. I would say, just make a decision.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images

JUST KEEP IT

Just keep it and have some fun with it now and again. And if you shoot some images with it this month, you can post these and win the
    "Monthly Shooting Assignment - Jan/Feb 2014 (MSA) here on Apug. The theme for this MSA is: "Cheap camera challenge!" (read the first post in that thread for more info).

As far as I can tell, it is a nice little rangefinder camera with a 38 mm lens.

If you don't want to keep it yourself, just send it to my "abandoned film camera orphanage" (A.F.C.O.) to join its partners in misfortune (i.e. other old & abandoned simple RF cameras). I'll give it a good home, a good clean and some real action from time to time.

BTW: IF the battery dies, the shutter still works, but your aperture is wide open at f/1.8.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't understand your ad. Do you want us to convince you to keep it? Or convince you to sell it?
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by elekm View Post

I don't have an answer as to what is allowed. I would say, just make a decision.
    +1

Sounds like a good user to me. I would keep it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, I guess I needed a nudge either way. Thanks guys. I'm going to keep it. I'm selling off some other gear so I'll keep this and keep it in my bag and use it when I can.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin