Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,908   Posts: 1,584,640   Online: 852

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Expired FB Ilford Paper (8x10") - Wide Variety of Surfaces!

Hi all,

Up for sale is a large lot of expired Ilford fiber base papers with a wide variety of surface textures in medium-weight, double-weight and single-weight. These papers would be excellent for fixing out and using for alternative processes. No guarantee on the fog level of these papers, so they are being sold AS-IS regarding their use for printing.

Some of the packs have been opened and feel thin (few sheets remaining), whereas many feel mostly full (if not totally full). If I had to make an educated guess, I would say that 75% of the paper is accounted for. I'd pretty much guarantee that there are at least 225 sheets of paper. I also approximated the number of sheets by weighing; the math.... fresh pack of 60 weighs 3 lbs, total lot weighs 12 lbs. 60 x 4 = 240 sheets.

Asking $45 for the lot, plus shipping. That works out to less than 25¢ per sheet. I'm always open to offers as well.

The parcel will weigh 12lbs and have no dimension larger than 12"; I can ship it whichever way is cheapest for you. If someone is interested in having just the paper for fixing out, I can consolidate some of the bags to make for lower shipping costs.

If you're interested, please email me at holmburgers(at)yahoo(dot)com for the quickest response.

Thanks!

Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1020169.JPG   P1020172.JPG   P1020173.JPG   P1020174.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $40 for the lot, plus shipping

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I would like the fibre Velvet Stipple and the Rayon if possible.
    Follow the Light John 8:12
    ~~~PhotoBob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale Pending

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm interested in your velvet stipple and the rayon papers.
    Can I get these please.
    Follow the Light John 8:12
    ~~~PhotoBob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Will be sending e-mail right away!
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin