Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,665   Online: 956

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Jon. I have an LX and MX I like a lot, and a K1000 that was a gift, so I'm not lacking for K mount bodies but I'd swap out the K1000 from the three-body camera bag for the XR-7 if I get it working again. Underrated cameras - yes, plasaticy and consumer grade construction, but nice features and fun to use.

Shooter
    35mm
    hello Jon,
    I will take all 3 of your XK kits if you still have them.
    Harvey

Shooter
    35mm
    The XK kits are still here. Do try to get me your mailing address soonest. I'll leave for the post office at around 2:30 today.
    Jon

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Jon are there kits for Bronica Sq backs?

Pardon any typos, I can't spell and I'm using my phone.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks...the demand for Bronica kits dried up around 2 years ago and worsened in 2013 to the point where I almost sold none of them. Literally I could count the number of kits I sold for all Bronica models using the fingers of one hand. The problem with the SQ-A kit is that it is a time-consuming kit to make (several small parts which must be cut to exacting size), and lacking demand I've moved away from Bronica kits. If enough demand can be established, I'd be happy to cut a dozen or so of them (the only 2 templates I have are the SQ-A and the ETR), however I don't have any kits on hand at this point.

This is a hint to all the Bronica users out there. Please send me an email message (jon_goodman@yahoo.com) and let me know. When I last sold the kit it was $11 plus the cost of postage ($1-USA or $1.10-international). Postage is going up in about 4 or 5 days, but I am unsure of how much the international rates will be). Just let me know. I wouldn't have stopped selling these, but from what I could tell at the time, the people using Bronica gear was a very small sliver of the medium format market...sort of like Studebakers. They were interesting cars, but only a few people still drive them.
    Jon

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I'll take two of the Autocord kits. e-mail sent. Wayne

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks...please note...all the Autocord kits are sold at this point. Wayne got the last ones.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Update on this...
    1 Kowa Super 66 back kit remains
    Most of the Canon T-70 kits remain
    Ricoh KR30SP kits remain
    Canon AV-1 kit remains
    1 Fujica AX-3 kit remains

Also for the people who replied about the Bronica kits, I've cut 5 for the SQ-A filmback and 5 for the ETR filmback. If you are interested, please email me at: jon_goodman@yahoo.com
    These are not clearance kits. You may recall I asked Bronica users to speak now if interested. A couple did and this is in reply both to those people plus other Bronica users...before the templates, etc get mothballed.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For some reason I thought you didn't have ETR back kits- a few years ago I bought an SQ back kit and modified it.
    I'm happy to hear that you'll still make them on special order. When I'm ready to reseal some more I'll buy several at once.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    35mm
    I didn't have them at that time. At the very end of 2011 I found an ETR back in a box lot I bought at a junk sale held by a camera dealer locally and made templates from it. However after I made the templates I learned there are different versions of the ETR back. Everyone who has used the kit has told me it worked for them, however.

Yes, please let me know if you want kits for Bronica gear.
    Jon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin