Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,115   Online: 1030

Thread: GOOD STUFF

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

GOOD STUFF

I have an 8 foot sink; no shipping;make offer; also custom built stand for it. 11x14 zone VI paper washer AND a 16x20 zone VI washer...all offers considered
    ..there is NO shipping on these....PICK UP ONLY; YOU CAN ALSO CALL ME TO ARRANGE PICK UP 310-855-4528
    Best, peter
    website down for maintenance!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This listing REALLY makes me wish I lived in Connecticut. Best of luck with this sale -- this material is far too valuable to just be tossed.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Okay, I'll bite: How much for the 16x20 Washer? The 11x14?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I live in CT (Trumbull) but have no money... Lol
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    But now that I know you're in CT, if you're ever up for shooting and geeking out, please let me know, it's rare that I've met anyone in person who even shoots film, let along develops/prints etc
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I will take $125 for either one..I'm living in los angeles now and have a complete set up there...
    best,peter

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have given away lots of stuff here on APUG and it's not really appreciated or else people try to just lowball you....bunch of B.S. really
    I also have some chemicals available but one would have to come to the house and we look into the closet and flesh them out!! I'm here till monday
    have a great day everyone
    for the light
    peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Peter is a very generous and unassuming person. He once just gave me a leather holster for my Soligor 1 degree spot meter. Straight arrow honest, and never greedy.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Schrager View Post
    I have given away lots of stuff here on APUG and it's not really appreciated or else people try to just lowball you....bunch of B.S. really
    I also have some chemicals available but one would have to come to the house and we look into the closet and flesh them out!! I'm here till monday
    have a great day everyone
    for the light
    peter
    Hope my reply message doesn't come off "low ball" even if it's as low as you can get. It would be appreciated but my reason for having no money is not BS. Just look at my recent B&W images :/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin