Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,697   Posts: 1,482,544   Online: 891

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

4X5 DURST MULTIGRAPH ENLARGER

Located in Muncie, IN. This head is mounted on a Durst Laborator 1200 chassis. It comes with 100mm Componon, 4 blade neg carrier, power supply, timer, foot switch, two extra lens mounts, 4x5 & 6x7 diffusion chambers and instruction manuals. I'm open to shipping this item and only charging the actual shipping cost, but that would have to be determined after it is broken down and packed up, as well as your location. Also, within a reasonable distance, I'm open to delivery for the price of gas & expenses. Asking $1,000, but open to offers. Thanks for looking.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Accidental post - sorry
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Forgot to upload photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6722.jpg   6723.jpg   6724.jpg   6726.jpg   6728.jpg  

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    huh?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjiH View Post
    huh?
    Sorry about that - I'm trying to get used to a new tablet and tapatalk, and while I meant to just look at your thread ...

Good luck with your sale
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Your original reply said "werty" and I had to look it up. Urban dictionary was where I found the definition

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjiH View Post
    Your original reply said "werty" and I had to look it up. Urban dictionary was where I found the definition
    "werty" happens to correspond to 5 adjacent keys on a "QWERTY" keyboard - the ones I was striking in order to check out my keyboard.

Only after I did that did I realize I had somehow clicked on the "Reply To Thread" first, and "Submit" afterwards.
    Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin