Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,041   Online: 1181

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Working Lafayette slide viewer 35mm Late 40's early 50's

For sale is a late 1940's to early 50's slide viewer. It is made by Lafayette in Japan. This is fully operational, light works, slider tray works properly. You stack slides into holding tray, then push/pull slide bar and it runs the slides through. The viewing screen is quite large 5 3/4" X 5 3/4". You need a darkened room to see the slides well. Overall the unit is in very good condition. It opens and closes properly. It's heavy, mostly metal. And is fun to operate. At one time, someone replaced the power cord for safety reasons. Other than that it is all original.
    Again, I need more room here so this has to find a new home. The pic I took of a slide in the viewer does not do the machine any justice. And I did not want to set up the tripod to take it..
    This is a great piece of photographic history for the right person.
    I'm asking $20 + $15 shipping in the US preferably. Paypal or USPS MO is ok.
    Thanks for looking,
    2bits
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slide 044.jpg   slide 048.jpg   slide 051.jpg   slide 050.jpg   slide 053.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price drop- $15

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin