Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,266   Posts: 1,534,330   Online: 781

Shooter
    35mm RF

Sekonic L-VI Seiko light meter w/pouch, box, manual

I'm cleaning out the basement and am getting rid of everything I no longer use!

This is a Sekonic L-VI Seiko light meter with the original box, fake leather pouch, metal carrying strap and instruction manual. The light meter is in very good condition and responds to different conditions; I am unsure of the accuracy. The manual is in good condition. The handsome box is unfortunately in poor condition with the corners from one end being torn.

Make me an offer and we'll work out the shipping, probably about $8 in Canada and $10-12 to the USA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01842.jpg   DSC01840.jpg   DSC01839.jpg   DSC01844.jpg   DSC01845.jpg  

DSC01848.jpg   DSC01849.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    So how hard would it be to compare the light meter readings with another camera you have? To just say it responds to light is pretty lame IMHO.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have that meter and it is still very accurate!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rose View Post
    So how hard would it be to compare the light meter readings with another camera you have? To just say it responds to light is pretty lame IMHO.
    Sorry to disappoint.
    I'll see if I can find a camera or light meter with batteries and get something resembling a useful comparison reading.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin