Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,326   Online: 942

Shooter
    35mm RF

Minolta Hi-Matic F w/case

I'm cleaning out the basement and am getting rid of everything I no longer use!

This Minolta Hi-Matic F is in very good cosmetic condition. The lens and shutter are in excellent condition. This camera has not been used since 2007 and the batteries are now long dead, but it worked perfectly at the time. The seals are disintegrating and quite sticky; they may need to be replaced. The carrying case with strap is in good condition but deteriorating with age, and has a sticky touch to it. It's probably more appropriate for display than regular use.

This camera uses mercury batteries but regular button cells can be adapted using a bit of cardboard and ingenuity (shown in pictures).

This camera is simple and delightful to use. I was thinking $20 + shipping, or make me an offer I can't refuse! Local pickup in Montreal, Canada can be arranged.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01872.jpg   DSC01874.jpg   DSC01876.jpg   DSC01877.jpg   DSC01879.jpg  

DSC01880.jpg   DSC01881.jpg   DSC01882.jpg   DSC01884.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    BUMP - still available!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    BUMP

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin