Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,760   Posts: 1,484,018   Online: 1271

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Hasselblad 501cm

I am selling my chrome Hasselblad 501cm to support buying a newer model. Items included in the sale are: 501cm Body with box and manual, NC2 Prism, Body Cap, 12 Back, 21mm extension ring, a small leather strap (hasselblad brand), and a left handed grip. The camera body is chrome and in great condition. The only issue is that the rapid winding crank is broken. This does not inhibit you from operating the camera. Pictures will be sent upon request. I am asking $600 for the lot. Paypal only please.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM Sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent early this morning, waiting to hear back from seller...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mr. McCain, Ben, Randy, whom ever. I sent you payment on the 24th, have sent you several emails, PM's via this site as to the *actual* status of my purchase and all I have recieved is an automated notice from PayPal on Monday saying that you have generated a shipping label....the package shows no movement.

I want a reply from you Ben / Randy....an actual reply as to what is going on with the purchase.
    Last edited by PKM-25; 02-05-2014 at 03:13 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin