Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,583   Posts: 1,545,778   Online: 1032

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS: 70mm film (Ektachrome64, Linagraph-Ortho, Konica)

OK! Getting rid if some GAS!

I spent a lot of money on 70mm film and equipment, but these days I'm shooting LF and don't have the room to store it all, I'll be selling off a lot more 70mm stuff (don't worry I'm keeping some).

When I first get any product that I bought used on eBay, the first thing I do is take off the tape seals on the cans and re-tape it with new electrical tape, I find this is the best way to keep any moisture from getting in because the old tape is often not in good condition, I then usually put it in a plastic Ziploc bag, and then from there but it into an additional snap ware, or other Tupperware container, and then I seal that again with more electrical tape, and then put it in the freezer until I'm ready to use it, it's been there since I bought it.

I've got some very old Kodak Linagraph Ortho film. This was the one film I'm sad about not using, it's Ortho so I think I can develop it in red light which would be fun to see it appear, but I've not yet, any potential buyer, if you want me to open the can and do a clip test I'm willing to do that but don't want to open it unless someone is truly interested in using it, it's rare. When I got it I cut up the box to make more space an taped the important parts to the can.

Next is a can of E64 film, I had two and actually shot the other one, but haven't developed it yet (12 months sitting in my fridge waiting for me to buy some E-6 chemistry hah!). But this other can was frozen, don't worry. This one comes with the film IN A CANISTER so if you're new to 70mm and need more canisters, this one is brand new!

Finally a can of Konica C-41 film, I actually want to shoot this as I'm told it has a great realistic color tone, but again, need to focus on what I'm doing now.

All prices are lower than the cost I bought them for. I can only do a clip test for the B&W stuff, but i guarantee the Konica is good (or I'll take the remaining 85 feet after your first run) and I'm sure the E64 has some color shift, but is still usable for "Lomo" type imagery, I recommend EI 32 for this stuff).

50 feet Kodak Linagraph Ortho (exp 1962) - $40

15 feet Kodak Ektachrome64 (exp 1987) - $20

100 feet Konica 160 C-41 (exp 2005) - $60

Will ship each for $10 shipping

Or buy it all together for a discount of $110 shipped.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390679521.397299.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	273.8 KB 
ID:	80838

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390679536.431873.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	289.6 KB 
ID:	80839

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390679546.699418.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	271.7 KB 
ID:	80840Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390679577.855702.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	225.3 KB 
ID:	80841

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390679587.004817.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	270.8 KB 
ID:	80842
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bump
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bump $100 for the lot free shipping.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi, could you ship to UK?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kaantuncel View Post
    Hi, could you ship to UK?
    I can ship anywhere but the cost will go up. You'll have to figure out shipping, I can weigh it when I get home and give you the dimensions of the box etc?

Usually around $30-$40 to ship to the UK.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Konica is SOLD, the other two are still available, I'll sell it at a discount now just to get it gone!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    $10 for the E64
    $30 for the Ortho

$10 shipping each.

Or $40 both including shipping, why not, let's move this!

Shooter
    35mm
    Do you know if the E64 is perforated or unperf? The canister alone is almost worth it.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS: 70mm film (Ektachrome64, Linagraph-Ortho, Konica)

Quote Originally Posted by benveniste View Post
    Do you know if the E64 is perforated or unperf? The canister alone is almost worth it.
    It's perforated for sure, I had two of them and shot one, but haven't developed it yet.

I do my E-6 runs in large batches, so I save it up and then do it all in a 24 hour period haha

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    E6 and Ortho still available

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin