Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,506   Online: 857

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Bogen 168 Ball Head With Quick Release Plate

Bogen 168 Tripod Head, Bogen 168 Ball Head With Quick Release Plate. As shown.

Paint loss, some wear and light soiling. Also, the lever that locks the head from swiveling has broken off in the locked position. The ball head itself still rotates, swivels and locks. Just the panning lock lever is broken. NOTE: Again, the panning lock lever is broken, but, even without the lever, the panning motion still locks solid. I pushed it to the locked position with a screwdriver and it stays just fine. In fact I just left it that way because you can still "pan" using the ball head lock/lever. It will be shipped in the locked position and all you need to do is mount the head to your tripod. It has and will work fine as it is.

Price is $ 25.00 (Price Includes Shipping). USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYMENT NOTE: If you want this item, I will need the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ: I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts. If your paypal account is not confirmed, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 7627.jpg   New Item Pics 7628.jpg   New Item Pics 7629.jpg   New Item Pics 7630.jpg   New Item Pics 7631.jpg  

New Item Pics 7632.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    REDUCED...$20...SHIPPED!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    NOTE: I have several quick release plates and I grabbed the wrong one when I took the pictures. My bad. The head will come with a plate that has the screw for attaching to a camera.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Item Pics 8251.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	81486

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin