Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,468   Online: 861

Shooter
    35mm RF

Leica M2 with Rapid Load and 50mm Summicron Version 3

I'm buying a 0.58x body, so I need to raise some funds. Painful to part with these two.

1. Leica M2, lever rewind with NO self-timer (this is my favorite version, as I feel the ST gets in the way).

Good news: It has the Rapid Load installed! I like the Rapid Load better than the later tulip style loading spools. I am also including the flash plug adapter for standard PC sync. It can be pulled off if you're not using it.

Bad news: The previous owner engraved it (WHY????) on the back and bottom plate. There is also some peeling of the leather on the back door. Should be an easy fix.

It was serviced last year by Youxin Ye, and I have used it recently with perfect results. Shutter speeds and RF all good. No spacing issues at all.

Wrist strap not included, but I will attach a body cap before sending.

$600

2. 50mm Summicron Version 3 Wetzlar with Leica UV filter.

Checked with flashlight - no haze or fungus. A couple dust flecks. I shot a few rolls with this recently, and the results were incredible. Really, really love this lens.
    The barrel has some wear, most notably the DOF scale numbers seem to be devoid of white paint! Not sure if a previous owner did that on purpose, or if it wore off by itself. Doesn't make any difference to me. Lens is otherwise fine.

Filter and rear cap included, but no front cap.

$1000

Price is net (you cover PayPal fees). Shipping quote is for continental US only. International is double to most countries.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo Jan 28, 2 10 32 PM.jpg   Photo Jan 28, 2 10 45 PM.jpg   Photo Jan 28, 2 10 53 PM.jpg   Photo Jan 28, 2 11 03 PM.jpg   Photo Jan 28, 2 09 46 PM.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    bump!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Still available

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin