Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,491   Online: 1011

Shooter
    Instant Films

FS: Vivitar Series 1 90mm f/2.5 VMC Macro with Macro Adapter and Hard Case (Minolta)

Not much to say about this lens. It's a fairly decent copy of a really decent lens for Minolta 35mm cameras. It has a bit of wear on the aperture ring and the ring around the front element. Glass is in near perfect condition and is free of any fungus or haze just a little bit of dust that won't affect image quality. This is a multi coated lens and there is no visible coating loss or cleaning marks. Iris works with click stops at every aperture value. The aperture blades function smoothly with no oil on them. It comes with the rear lens cap, but no front lens cap. Also includes the appropriate macro adapter. I'll throw in a MD to EOS adapter however I don't think it focuses to infinity. Last but not least this will ship in the hard case I received it in.

This is a great (and fast) lens for someone looking to get into macro photography and has a Minolta 35mm camera.

I'm not sure if I'm way off on my asking price so correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't seem to track down many of these for comparison. I'm looking to get $200 +S/H from Ohio. If that sounds steep, I'm always open to reasonable offers, so message me and make me an offer.

*As always I will give you a discount on anything you buy in combination with other items I'm selling.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0QRYc8Z.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	403.2 KB 
ID:	81117

Name:	0XQlytR.jpg 
Size:	404.0 KB 
ID:	81118

Name:	ZfRAfmy.jpg 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	81119

Name:	iKt9Dg6.jpg 
Size:	329.9 KB 
ID:	81120

Name:	wIbERRn.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	297.9 KB 
ID:	81121

Name:	cgLbGIY.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	393.5 KB 
ID:	81122

Name:	88yEXct.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	163.5 KB 
ID:	81123

Shooter
    Instant Films
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin