Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,192   Online: 1020

Shooter
    Instant Films

FS: UGLY Polaroid Pathfinder 110a Conversion for Polaroid Pack Film +FP-3000B

This is a poor man's Polaroid 180. This camera definitely isn't the prettiest but it does work. It's usable. You can put a pack of film in it and use it. That being said it does have it's flaws. First off there is a few spots on the front element of the lens where the coating has started to wear off. There is a bit of haze behind the front element that doesn't affect the image quality as far as I can tell. The rangefinder/viewfinder windows are both pretty dirty and the rangefinder is pretty dim. Then there's the small pin hole in the bellows that I fixed (after the test shot) with a bit of gaffer tape. Aside from those issues everything works like it should. The bellows are still soft and supple, so you won't have to worry about them cracking. The Prontor-SVS shutter fires at all speeds (1-1/300th and B) but seems a little slow at 1 and 2, B is pretty responsive though. The iris functions properly and smoothly through all aperture values (f/4.7-45) with no oil on the blades. The EV lock still works and is a handy feature not found on the later manual Land Cameras. The pc sync port works and is a nice feature if you want to incorporate strobes into your work. The focus wheel is smooth and the rangefinder is surprisingly dead accurate. Overall this camera isn't the easiest to use but I actually prefer the focus mechanism of this camera over the 180/195 especially when shooting in portrait, it is kind of reminiscent of the focus mechanism on the Konica Instant Press. The nice thing about this camera is that you can have manual control on a pack film with a really high quality lens (Rodenstock-Ysarex 127mm f/4.7 in Prontor-SVS shutter) without having to invest too much into it. The test shot was taken today.

This camera would be perfect for someone who has a automatic land camera and wants to upgrade to something with manual control but can't afford a Polaroid 180/195. Also good for someone who isn't embarrassed to carry around a beat up modified camera body.

Given the not so great shape of this camera I'm looking to get $200 + S/H from Ohio. And to sweeten the deal I'll throw in a fresh pack of FP-3000B that has been cold-stored since purchase (Exp 2014-12). If that sounds steep, I'm always open to reasonable offers, so message me and make me an offer.

*As always I will give you a discount on anything you buy in combination with other items I'm selling.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0J2IT1Z.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	81132

Name:	ZWIzsLC.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	253.4 KB 
ID:	81133

Name:	P0SHFey.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	279.3 KB 
ID:	81134

Name:	Uij180X.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	283.1 KB 
ID:	81135

Name:	NTTUtd9.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	311.0 KB 
ID:	81136

Name:	Rc55MIL.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	81137

Name:	YEZgU2G.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	302.9 KB 
ID:	81138

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good price~

来自我的 SCH-I959 上的 Tapatalk

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Thanks. It's a pretty neat camera. Next time I'll convert it myself instead of paying someone else to do it. I'm 99% sure I would have done a better job.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Price drop $175 + S/H. Last bump before this goes to eBay.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin