Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,894   Online: 1139

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Contents of a little junk drawer… Lens Adapters, Sync Cords, Battery Holders, Misc.

DESCRIPTION: Clearing out the clutter…Contents of a little junk drawer… Lens Adapters, Sync Cords, Battery Holders, Misc.

CONDITION: Varies. See pictures.

PRICE: $ 25.00 For The Entire Lot…(Price Includes Shipping). USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYMENT NOTE: If you want this item, I will need the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ: I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts. If your paypal account is not confirmed, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 8217.jpg   New Item Pics 8212.jpg   New Item Pics 8213.jpg   New Item Pics 8214.jpg   New Item Pics 8215.jpg  

New Item Pics 8216.jpg   New Item Pics 8218.jpg  

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Is that a bi-post to pc sync in the last photo? I've been looking for something like that for my older speed graphic lens shutter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylefornia View Post
    Is that a bi-post to pc sync in the last photo? I've been looking for something like that for my older speed graphic lens shutter.

I think so. Here's a couple of close ups.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Item Pics 8228.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	81202Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Item Pics 8229.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	81203

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I must say your junk drawer has a lot more interesting stuff than mine.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Are those canon mounts? Which ones, I'm very interested in all of them and the air can gun head would you sell them separately? They would all fit in a small flat rate USPS box
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Haha I actually meant the *other* PC sync adapter with the flat cord. Pretty sure that's a bipost.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin