Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,463   Online: 832

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format

FS: Wollensak WA Velostigmat 159mm f12.5

I have a very nice example of this lens for sale, comes in a Betax 3 shutter.
    This version is uncoated, and, despite its tiny size and weight, it covers 8x10 with movements.
    From what I understand, the f12.5 covers more than the f9.5 version, so that's why I chose this over an f9.5 when the chance arose.

The glass is excellent inside and out, on both sides, not a blemish or coating mark to be seen.
    Shutter runs very nicely, and I still have the technician's actual shutter speeds from a recent CLA.
    Maximum aperture is 12.5 which is ok if you're shooting architecture or still-life or landscape; not so good if you want to shoot portraits.
    There is a way to make the aperture open further by removing a screw in the shutter, but I never explored that option.

I don't have caps for it, but it will be securely packed and guaranteed to be trouble-free upon arrival.
    Includes a retaining ring and a very small cable release, but does not include the lens board.

Asking $250 OBO plus shipping; I will cover Paypal fees.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140130-P1020626.jpg   20140130-P1020627.jpg  

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sold on LFPF, thank you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin