Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,452   Online: 689

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Large Lot Of Lens Caps, Body Caps & Lens Hoods

DESCRIPTION: Clearing out the clutter…Large Lot Of Lens Caps, Body Caps & Lens Hoods. Assorted brands and styles.

CONDITION: Some might have some light soiling, but otherwise very usable lot.

PRICE: $ 30.00 For The Entire Lot…(Price Includes Shipping). USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYMENT NOTE: If you want this item, I will need the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ: I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts. If your paypal account is not confirmed, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 8230.jpg   New Item Pics 8231.jpg   New Item Pics 8232.jpg   New Item Pics 8233.jpg   New Item Pics 8234.jpg  

New Item Pics 8235.jpg   New Item Pics 8236.jpg  

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Wow. That's an intense amount of lens caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sent payment

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin