Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,317   Online: 1141

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Lot Of 5 Shutter Release Cables…One Is Pentax

DESCRIPTION: Clearing out the clutter…Lot Of 5 Shutter Release Cables…One Is Pentax. Longest is about 20”.

CONDITION: Very good condition. All work fine.

PRICE: $ 12.00 For The Entire Lot…(Price Includes Shipping). USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYMENT NOTE: If you want this item, I will need the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ: I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts. If your paypal account is not confirmed, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 8237.jpg   New Item Pics 8238.jpg   New Item Pics 8239.jpg   New Item Pics 8240.jpg  

Shooter
    Instant Films
    I'll take 'em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Good buy. That center unit is a great way to add a self timer to your LF camera, though swapping to a longer cord might be preferable.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin