Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,532   Online: 1015

Shooter
    Multi Format

Cambo SCII 4x5 monorail camera exc- condition.

I bought this not long ago and realize it is a bit big and unwieldy for my needs. The camera is in exc- condition with nice, smooth controls all working well and tons of movements. The rail is ~21" long. Comes with ground glass grafloc revolving back and lens board as shown. Also comes with the recessed lens board shown with I believe a #00 hole (just a bit larger than 1" diameter) and the very nice leathery bag bellows. Out of the 4 little levels on the top, 2 of them are dry, therefore not working. Will include a few film holders. $200 plus shipping/handling in the USA

I can separate the recessed lens board and/or the bag bellows for interested parties.

Located in Michigan.

Will also consider trades for Wista SP or Toyo 45A type folding field cameras.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014JanCamboSCIIsale 002.JPG   2014JanCamboSCIIsale 001.JPG   2014JanCamboSCIIsale 004.JPG   2014JanCamboSCIIsale 005.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh what a temptation. Does it have zero detents for the movements, and can you provide a picture of the back?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It does have zero detents for every position. Here is a picture of the back but I have switched the ground glass, the one shown is a little brighter but has numerous marks on it. The one in now has no marks. Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014JanCamboSCIIsale 003.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh boy. I am thinking about this ...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I think you're lucky I don't have the money...................

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Items withdrawn, considering keeping all since it is so inexpensive and I might just as well keep it until I give it a try this summer. Thanks everyone for almost buying it. Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin