Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,665   Online: 803

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format

Mamiya m645 1000S Camera, Metered Finder, Mamiya Sekor Macro C 80/f4 Lens, 120 Insert

DESCRIPTION: Mamiya m645 1000S Camera, Metered Finder & Mamiya Sekor Macro C 80/f4 Lens and 120 Roll Film Insert. Camera battery is included. No lens cap included.

CONDITION: Camera is in very good condition with some appropriate handling and usage wear, light soiling, some paint corrosion in some crevises, and dust. Metered finder is fully working but the foam seals/cushions are degraded and specks are flaking off and ending up in the finder. However, the finder is clear and focus is not hindered by the specks. The finder attachment has one of the attachment hooks that has a weak spring or needs some lube because before re-attaching the finder to the body, you have to push the little hook forward. Still mounts secure, just needs this little nudge. Shutter fires at all speeds and all other camera functions are working. Roll film insert is very good, rear door needs light seals. The lens is in good condition and works fine with some light finish wear. Lens focus is fine, but seems a little dry sounding…not buffered with lube. Lens glass is very good with no fungus or fogging seen, but the front has a couple off very, very faint marks…nothing serious. Blades are clean, dry & snappy.

PRICE: $ 249.00 For everything pictured…(Price Includes Shipping). USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance. REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED.

PAYMENT NOTE: If you want this item, send me a PM with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ: I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts. If your paypal account is not confirmed, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 5% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 8271.jpg   New Item Pics 8272.jpg   New Item Pics 8273.jpg   New Item Pics 8274.jpg   New Item Pics 8275.jpg  

New Item Pics 8276.jpg   New Item Pics 8277.jpg   New Item Pics 8279.jpg   New Item Pics 8280.jpg   New Item Pics 8282.jpg  

Last edited by n2mf; 02-03-2014 at 04:57 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is a great camera I miss mine, it had a WLF and I thought I needed to move up to a Hasselblad. So after I did sell mine and buy a Hasselblad, I really do miss the light weight, great controlls and format of this camera.

If you are thinking of going into medium format, jump on this camera, it will not disapoint.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Item Pics 8270.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	81597

Reduced by $40...Now only $ 209...Shipped!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jump on it ya all. This is a great camera.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    $200 for a 1000s kit WITH macro lens and PDS prism! If I didn't already go from the 1000s to a Pro and already own the f4 macro, I'd be all over this!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your right, this is a dream kit for anyone.

Shooter
    35mm
    I got one from another seller here, and really enjoy it.
    If you are thinking about starting with MF SLR, Get this!
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You know, these are not paid advertisements or just bumps, the 1000s camera and optics are great.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Still only $ 209

Price still includes free shipping.

And I pay the fees to paypal & donate 5% to this site.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by n2mf View Post
    Still only $ 209

Price still includes free shipping.

And I pay the fees to paypal & donate 5% to this site.
    How can you beat that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin