Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,338   Online: 877

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Graflex Speed Graphic 4x5, Top Rangefinder, Kodak Ektar 127/4.7 Lens

DESCRIPTION: Graflex Speed Graphic 4x5, Top Rangefinder, Kodak Ektar 127/4.7 Lens, Graflok Back. Also included are two Riteway 4x5 sheet film holders. No lens cap included.

CONDITION: Camera is in very nice, well cared for condition with a few finish rubs and small spots where the leather is coming loose. Focus system is smooth, rangefinder is working, body shutter release is working, rangelite is working and batteries are included, bellows have tested light tight, ground glass & fresnel screen are very good with just a couple of marks that do not hinder focusing. Focal plane shutter curtain is in very good condition with minor soiling but no holes. Rear shutter operation drags and hangs up. Lens is very nice too, one of the nicest examples I’ve ever seen. It has excellent glass and coating, no scratches seen at all, no fungus and no fogging. Aperture is clean and dry. Shutter works at all speeds, but slow speeds sound a tad slower than they should. CONDITION NOTE: This camera has been sitting unused for a while and I’m sure that’s the main reason for the rear shutter not working up to par. Probably some minor lube and or adjustment will make it work fine.

PRICE: $ 295.00 For everything pictured…(Price Includes Shipping). USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYMENT NOTE: If you want this item, send me a PM with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ: I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts. If your paypal account is not confirmed, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 5% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 8289.jpg   New Item Pics 8290.jpg   New Item Pics 8291.jpg   New Item Pics 8292.jpg   New Item Pics 8293.jpg  

New Item Pics 8295.jpg   New Item Pics 8296.jpg   New Item Pics 8298.jpg   New Item Pics 8300.jpg   New Item Pics 8301.jpg  

New Item Pics 8303.jpg   New Item Pics 8304.jpg   New Item Pics 8302.jpg  
    Last edited by n2mf; 02-03-2014 at 06:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin