Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,057   Posts: 1,611,210   Online: 805

Shooter
    35mm

Metz 60 CT-4, SCA-343, SCA-390, SCA-300a (All AS IS)

Metz 60 CT-4, SCA-343, SCA-390, SCA-300a (All AS IS)

My conditions: For items which donít include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices donít reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I donít hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

I recently found a local guy who was selling everything he had. Iím keeping a bunch of cool stuff. Included was the Metz stuff listed below. Sadly he didnít have the Metz batteries (he couldnít find them) so everything is being sold AS IS. Assume it doesnít work and then if it does you can be pleasantly surprised.

Ideally Iíd sell all this stuff as a package or at least multiple items at once. As such if you buy multiple items Iíll shave a few dollars off the prices.

Metz 60 CT-4 (AS IS)
    Price: $70 Shipped (half the price is shipping)
    Condition: User condition. Shows a lot of scratches and wear, the letting is faded. Includes the flash head, flash bracket, battery pack, cable to connect the battery to the flash head, pc to flash head cable and the charger. I donít have the battery needed to test it so itís being sold AS IS.

Metz SCA-343 (Nikon) (AS IS)
    Price: $10 + Shipping
    Purpose: Shoe mount adapter that allows the 60 CT-4 to be used in TTL mode with Hasselblad cameras.
    Condition: User condition. Shows a lot of scratches and wear, the letting is faded. Untested and therefore being sold AS IS.

Metz SCA-390 (Hasselblad) (AS IS)
    Price: $25 + Shipping
    Purpose: Shoe mount adapter that allows the 60 CT-4 to be used in TTL mode with Hasselblad cameras.
    Condition: User condition. Shows a lot of scratches and wear, the letting is faded. Untested and therefore being sold AS IS.

Metz SCA-300a (I have 2 of these) (AS IS)
    Price: $10 + Shipping Each
    Purpose: Allows shoe mount adapters to be connected to the 60 CT-4 flash head.

Pictures:
    Metz 60 CT-4

Metz SCA-343

Metz SCA-390

Metz SCA-300a (#1)

Metz SCA-300a (#2)

Shooter
    35mm
    Metz SCA-390 (Hasselblad) = SOLD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was looking at a Metz 60 locally recently. Same issue with battery. In my research I found a few different options:
    OEM SLA battery from Metz
    Cheap SLA battery (but requires case modification)
    Drop in Li-ion battery and charger from an ebay seller
    Li-poly or battery and charger from many sources
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    35mm
    Cool! Thanks for the info!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin