Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,956   Online: 1208

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Lot Of 12 Kodak Film & Plate Developing Hangers No. 4A

DESCRIPTION: Lot Of 12, 4x5 Kodak Film & Plate Developing Hangers No. 4A.

CONDITION: Very good condition with some soiling.

PRICE: $ 19.00

Price Includes Shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYMENT NOTE: If you want this item, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ: I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts. If your paypal account is not confirmed, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 5% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 8312.jpg   New Item Pics 8320.jpg   New Item Pics 8313.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Mark Osterman at George Eastman house REALLY wants these for his historic processes classes at GEH. It would be nice if
    you could contact him at mosterman@geh.org. I sent him a link to this page, but he is having trouble with it and asked
    me to connect you with him.

David

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sold pending payment.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Buyer changed their mind.

These are still available.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PRICE: $ 19.00

Price Includes Shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

IF YOU’RE PAYING WITH PAYPAL? READ THIS: I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Still no takers for this lot of 12 film and plate developing hangers...

...They can be yours for only $19.00...Shipped

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin