Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,202   Posts: 1,659,205   Online: 683

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 58mm Filter Blowout

A while ago a friend gave me a box of filters of all sorts. Included in the mess were 17 filters of the 58mm size.

I do not own a single lens that uses 58mm filters. Leica never made one, at least not that I've ever bought.

I could part them out at $5 each, but the hassle? The postage? The packing?

Nein danke!

So, how about $35 for the whole mess, including postage? That's about $2 each. There's all sorts -- UV, polarizor, red, yellow, orange, green, you name it, it's probably here. Good quality, Hoya, Tiffen, and so on. I'll thrown in two 62mm filters, red and yellow, no extra charge, and the duo-synch cord for Canon, FREE!

So, first $35 to my paypal account -- summicron12000@yahoo.com -- takes it all, postpaid in the continental United States. Overseas postage will be extra.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	filters.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	150.0 KB 
ID:	81598

Thanks--Charlie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    can't believe these things aren't flying out the door. Doesn't anyone ELSE own a lens that uses 58mm?

$30, postage paid. Don't make me beg here.

Please?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sending PM.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin