Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,832   Posts: 1,582,337   Online: 968

Shooter
    35mm

Miranda Sensorex II - Fully Working and Tested

I am selling my Miranda Sensorex II with the Auto Miranda 50mm F1.8 prime. This is a film tested camera in good working condition with recently professionally installed light seals. The meter also works and appears to be reasonably accurate using an alkaline LR44-type cell. The only defect to note is a small dent (dimple really) on the top right hand side of the prism housing which I was unable to capture in the photos, but it's there, and is not really objectionable except perhaps to a serious collector.

This is a fantastic SLR from the golden age of the Japanese 35mm SLR. Very well made and ergonomic to handle. The 50/1.8 lens is a good, sharp, modern lens with decent contrast. Miranda-fit lenses are also not too hard to find and are usually inexpensive. The only reason I'm selling it is that I've acquired another (slightly older) Miranda!

Price: $50 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails miranda-1.JPG   miranda-5.JPG   miranda-2.JPG   miranda-3.JPG   miranda-4.JPG  

Last edited by davela; 02-06-2014 at 07:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Beautiful classic camera. I wish my camera budget wasn't so depleted. It would be mine.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the comments John

Shooter
    35mm
    Your camera is looking beautiful.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin