Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,525   Posts: 1,572,360   Online: 1022

Shooter
    35mm

Voigtlander Bessa T

I am selling a Voigtlander Bessa T rangefinder body in very good condition. The camera works perfectly. The only issue is a barely perceptible vertical misalignment of the rangefinder patch. This is very minor and takes some effort to even notice, but I mention it in the nature of full disclosure (as I always try to do). The camera is in close to new condition.

The Bessa T is a modern Japanese-made M mount rangefinder body which features a built-in accurate TTL meter and rangefinder. The camera has an all-mechanical shutter with speeds up to 1/2000 sec, so batteries are not required for use. Finders and lenses are added by the user to make a complete camera system. I have one or two LTM->M adapters available at very modest additional cost which I can sell with the camera if the new owner contemplates using this body with Leica thread mount lenses.

This is a fantastic camera body for the money!

Price: $210 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bessa-T-1.JPG   bessa-T-2.JPG   bessa-T-3.JPG   bessa-T-4.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've already got an R3A (and L), so I'm not sure if I should convince myself to get this or not (although it's a very decent price).
    I've tried the double-viewfinder-rangefinder thing (with 90 framelines to focus and 135 external finder to frame) and I'm not the biggest fan, seems I tend to shoot things that aren't there by the time I've moved my eyes.

One thing I've always wondered, what's the field of view like looking through the rangefinder?
    I know it's not meant to be a real viewfinder, but on my R3A for instance, the rangefinder patch is about the same size as a 135mm frame. So maybe if the RF view roughly corrensponds to a 90/105/135mm view, then I'd be very tempted...
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

f/64 and be there.

Shooter
    35mm
    The RF FOV seems to be about like that of the Leica bottom loader series. It has a diopter adjustment too, as with later model Leica series, which is very useful.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin