Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,682   Online: 993

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: a 95mm Printing Nikkor, 24" Artar in shutter, and a 100mm MK70 Hasselblad lens

Folks:
    I have three wonderful lenses to sell - all are in excellent + condition. The first is a 95mm Nikon Printing Nikkor (s/n 500222). The lens comes with both lens caps as well as a retaining ring. It is an exceptional lens for close-up work and displays zero distortion. I would like $1500. + shipping for it - which is close to 1/2 the price they usually go for.
    The second lens is a 24" (600mm) Goerz Apochromatic Artar fitted by SK Grimes to a new copal 3 shutter (with retaining ring, filter holder, and lens caps). This lens is also in pristine condition (s/n 1100701). I would like $1000 + shipping for it.
    The third lens is the most intesting of the lot. It is a Hasselblad C 100mm Zeiss Planar with MK70 lens cells. I bought the MK70 some years ago (s/n 1881), hoping to use the lens on my Hasselblad, but discovered quickly that it would not focus on the more pedestrian camera. I therefore waited until a pristine Hasselblad C mount came around, and swapped out the lens cells. This is by far and away the sharpest lens I have ever used, which is really saying something considering how sharp the 100mm planar is in general. I would like $1500 + shipping for this lens, but will entertain offers.
    Pictures of the lens available on request.
    Best - Ed

Shooter
    Large Format
    bump

Shooter
    Large Format
    Here are some photos.
    I've discovered that there is a bit of dust inside the printing Nikkor which could be cleaned by any repair person, should it be desired...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	print1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	502.2 KB 
ID:	82914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	print2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	325.1 KB 
ID:	82917Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hassy1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	327.9 KB 
ID:	82915Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hassy3.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	265.5 KB 
ID:	82916

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Do you still have the 95mm printing nikkor?
    Where is ur location

Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin