Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,287   Posts: 1,535,311   Online: 893

Shooter
    Multi Format

Rolleiflex 2.8GX camera in exc condition.

For sale is my Rollei 2.8GX camera in exc condition with caps and strap (comes with black plastic original caps (not shown) and the original strap). The camera operates like new with smooth focus, nice easy clicking of the front controls, accurate meter, smooth and easy winder. Cosmetically it shows some sign of use with some paint missing on the rear edges of the door. No dings or dents, nothing showing any misuse. This is a very nice camera with pristine lenses and I really like it but I have too many cameras right now and need to trim down. Great price of $1950.00 shipped in the USA, buyer pays any fees.

Located in Michigan and returns accepted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DecMiscSale1 027.JPG   DecMiscSale1 028.JPG   DecMiscSale1 029.JPG   DecMiscSale1 030.JPG   DecMiscSale1 031.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    interested. please contact.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This camera is still available and I'm lowering the price to $1890.00 shipped, buyer pays any fees. The camera is in perfect operating condition and looks great but has some minor paint flaking on the rear door edges. Meter is perfect, lenses perfect. Great price on the best Rolleiflex, IMO.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last price reduction before I take this off the market for good. Price is $1850 which includes shipping and we share the fees 50/50. Thanks, Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin