Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,768   Online: 1106

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    I'm not saying this isn't a great mod or incredible camera, but when the parts for these can be found for around $250 I've got to ask what else I'm getting for the extra $500. I'm aware there's a bit of labor involved but how long does a mod like this usually take? Would you also be able to make an adapter to fit an instax back to a Mamiya Universal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am interested but need to see more photos of the back. When do you think you will have detailed photos available.

Thanks .......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just the fact that you could do this, leaves me very impressed.

Is this a one step process? In other words, has the shutter button been linked to the back, so that the back does its thing? Or do you need to activate the mechanism in the back separately?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ambaker View Post
    Just the fact that you could do this, leaves me very impressed.

Is this a one step process? In other words, has the shutter button been linked to the back, so that the back does its thing? Or do you need to activate the mechanism in the back separately?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The camera has separate shutter button, I have found it best to have an "ejection" button on the back so that you have a choice of develop right after exposure or find a place to relax and then push the button to develop.

I think linking the shutter button to the print ejection system could be a nuisance and not be all that convenient.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bet Old School Cameras in Burbank, Ca will be the first to own such an unusual camera

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Time to "Bump" now that certain quarrelsome member's post have been deleted by the moderator

Polaroid 110B with Fuji Instax wide film back
    How about a very unusual Polaroid 110B conversion.

Fuji Instax Wide film is about $21.00 for two packs of 10 shots, it is a high speed film ASA 800 color, this film is roughly the same size print as the Fuji FP-100c film that fits pack film Polaroids.

Fuji Instax Wide film is exposed on the back side, this renders a print that is not reversed, it looks normal.

This Polaroid 110B on offer has The Fuji Instax Wide Film back on it with the 127mm f4.7 Rodenstock Ysarex lens and ASA 800 color film just think of the possibilities for low light hand held, mega distance with flash, mega depth of field, Broad Daylight? not a problem, included is a genuine Polaroid Neutral density filter that was used for their 3000 speed film.

An Instax Wide film back will not be available to fit regular 4x5 cameras at this time, will advertise it when ready to offer.

A 110B with Instax back and high speed 135mm f3.8 Press-Xenar is planned, need to see if the fast lens can be fitted.

The Fuji Instax Wide camera is equipped with a two element plastic f14 to f16? lens, imagine what you can do with ASA 800 color with an f4.7 lens? imagine a lot higher detail in the print because of the Rodenstock lens instead of a plastic lens.

The rangefinder is calibrated properly for this camera, viewfinder frame lines altered to suit the Instax Wide film format. Focus from 3 feet to infinity, optional 2 feet to infinity modification can be ordered for additional cost, yes, it will be fully rangefinder coupled.

There are no issues, easy to use, set exposure, focus, snap the picture, press the eject button and out comes the color Instax Wide print.

The Fuji Instax Wide film even though it is 800 ASA has an amazingly long tonal range with lots of exposure latitude, film is available everywhere inexpensively.

Will you folks send me $750.00 for one of these unusual cameras? or best offer?

I am not going to show the backside of this camera right now, nothing really to see, just looks like the back of an Instax 210 camera, need to finish the cosmetics.

Payment by means of Check or U.S. Postal Money Order preferred, direct bank deposit, Western Union, Bank Wire Transfer

Please respect the fact that I do not use PayPaI and no longer have a PayPal account.

Please, serious inquiries and posts, Let's stay on topic, this is a forum that is supposed to be useful and enjoyable.

Once someone has agreed to purchase the buyer will please email me a tracking number for payments arriving by mail, send mailed payments by Priority Mail with a tracking number otherwise I have to consider the item as unsold.

I am here to conduct good honest business and only want to do business with like minded buyers.

For those of you that are "Later" oriented please contact me Later when you have the time and funds for this project.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    here is the backside, not much to it, Clean and Neat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1060017b.jpg  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin