Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,312   Online: 915

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format

The Most Unusual Medium Format Camera You'll Ever See...VERY RARE!

DESCRIPTION: Bet you don‘t have one of these...And yes, it’s a camera. It’s an old Japanese training gun that doesn’t shoot bullets…It shoots 120 roll film!

It’s a copy of the Lewis machine gun that was used on airplanes during WWI and also had some use in WWII. It was used to train machine gunners how to aim. It shot a picture of exactly where they were aiming to help them learn. The weight and operation of the “gun” are just like the real one. It‘s pretty cool...pull back the lever on the side, take aim and pull the trigger. It has a built in frame counter that works. The lens it sports is a Tokyo Togaku Toko 286.6mm 1:11. Not sure what the shutter speed would be. And all the accessories, including the original box are with the “camera“, including a lens cap. The only thing missing is the “dummy” bullet magazine that sets on top the gun.

I purchased this from an individual who inherited it. I don't expect anyone here would actually be interested in buying this, but I thought what the heck. It really needs to be in a museum probably.

CONDITION: Amazing condition for it‘s age. And it works. By that I mean, it cocks the shutter, advances the film and fires with the trigger. The lens looks like it‘s a little cloudy from age, but I bet it will clean up fine.

PRICE: $ 2000.00 + Shipping (very heavy).

Local pick-up available too. Inquire.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

IF YOU’RE PAYING WITH PAYPAL? READ THIS: I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 5% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 8441.jpg   New Item Pics 8434.jpg   New Item Pics 8435.jpg   New Item Pics 8444.jpg   New Item Pics 8446.jpg  

New Item Pics 8447.jpg   New Item Pics 8448.jpg   New Item Pics 8449.jpg   New Item Pics 8450.jpg   New Item Pics 8451.jpg  

Shooter
    Instant Films
    First thing I thought- good luck trying to get that on an airplane! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    35mm
    Does anyone else see a problem with using this?
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Item Pics.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	82050Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Item Pics 8439.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	82051Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Item Pics 8440.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	82052Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Item Pics 8437.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	82053Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Item Pics 8443.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	82054

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Wow, this is nuts. I've seen a Hasselblad gun-style shoulder mount before that looked a little similar, but nowhere near as military as this!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My Fotosnaiper feels suddenly inadequate.
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What part of the world are you located?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Missouri, USA

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The ultimate street shooter.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    ww2 Japanese guns and optics goes from high prices , you can sell it a gun auction. Very beatiful.
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin