Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,285   Online: 1119

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Olympus Stylus DLX

Howdy all,

Well this is the 3rd Olympus Stylus I've put up for sale in the last couple months. I just keep finding them!

This one has been well used and has the scuffs and marks to show it, plus there is a name written in marker on the bottom, but it is battery tested and has clean internals and glass. This is the DLX variant, which includes Panoramic format and Quartz Date.

These are fantastic little point and shoot cameras! 35mm, f/2.8 lens, and I don't think you can find a lighter weight camera that takes as good of pictures.

Asking $45, plus shipping for this guy.

Email me at holmburgers (at) yahoo (dot) com if interested (no private messages please).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo 1.JPG   photo 2.JPG   photo 3.JPG  
    Last edited by holmburgers; 02-17-2014 at 03:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump. $45; shipping included in the continental US.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi! Is this still available? I'm very interested, but can you ship to Seoul, Korea? I teach English here at the moment.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin