Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,058   Posts: 1,561,492   Online: 876

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Vintage Speed Or Crown Graphic 4x5 Camera Case

DESCRIPTION: Vintage Speed Or Crown Graphic 4x5 Camera Case. As shown.

CONDITION: Age wear, soiling, tape residue, felt lining is worn. No major damage that would prevent itís use.

PRICE: $ 19

Price does not includes shipping. For shipping quote send a PM with zip code. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

If you want this item, please send me a PM. I might miss you if you just reply to the thread. And Iíll need your email address, to send you a paypal invoice, if your paying that way.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

READ THISÖIF YOUíRE PAYING WITH PAYPALÖI will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, Iím sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please donít ask me to ship to another address thatís not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I wonít do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 5% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 8666.jpg   New Item Pics 8667.jpg   New Item Pics 8668.jpg   New Item Pics 8669.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You'd look like a badass showing up to the kid's soccer game with that!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've got a case very much like this, from when I bought my Crown Graphic. It had the potato masher flash, cases for film holders...the works.
    Certainly a solid case and since it's meant for the Crown/Speed, it'll fit like a glove. And yes, you'll probably look a badass, too.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got one too, and I can attest that they actually *do* make you into a badass!

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    35mm

attitude

I believe it is difficult to look effete when you carry a Speed Graphic. They are great for bashing perps who yell "I'm gonna smash your camera." I have seen it happen.

Shooter
    Large Format
    PM Sent for purchase.

NWG

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin