Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,779   Online: 848

Shooter
    Multi Format

Front and Rear Cells of a Gold Rim Dagor in EXCELLENT condition, HOWEVER...

Front and Rear Cells of a 8 1/4" ƒ6.8 Gold Rim Dagor in EXCELLENT condition, HOWEVER...

The spacer was lost by KEH repair some years ago. I have enquired with Adam at SK Grimes about my options and there seem to be 2 choices. Option 1 is the cells are sent in and measured for a new spacer, which might cost around $600 or more. Option 2 is the cells are sent in and he may have something on hand that can work.

I want to be done with this little gem and all the painful memories associated with it. But I have no idea what price to ask for the cells.

I will post photos later tonight or in the morning if there is any reasonable interest in the cells.
    DanQuan.com
    stand in the place where you are

Shooter
    Multi Format

bump
    DanQuan.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here are the photos. These cells fit a Copal / Compur 1 with the rear cell needing a spacer to fit the rear of the shutter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goerz-GR-Dagor-1.jpg   Goerz-GR-Dagor-2.jpg   Goerz-GR-Dagoe-3.jpg   Goerz-GR-Dagor-4.jpg  
    DanQuan.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No longer available.
    DanQuan.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin