Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,374   Online: 888

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Nikkor 50mm f1.4 af-d

Hi everyone.

I got a Nikkor 50mm f1.4 af-d when I bought an F4. I only use manual focus lenses, so this is up for sale (I could use the money as well )

The good news. The lens functions fine, and has no issues functionally.

The bad news. The rear element has quite a bit of small scratches on it. It will hardly have any effect on the pictures put they are there.

Because of the Scratches I'm selling this for 120 GBP or 200 US dollars or 145 euros plus shipping. (I'm In Denmark).

Shipping to the EU should be 12 pounds or 20 Dollars or 15 Euros. and to the States it's 18 pounds or 30 US dollars or 22 euros.

Pictures are here (I've taken plenty of pictures of the rear element, so it should show the scratches):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mhartma...7641549350345/

Rear cap is included, but no front cap.
    Last edited by loman; 02-26-2014 at 04:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin