Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,575   Online: 1039

Shooter
    Medium Format

Omega B-600 Enlarger

I have an Omega B-600 enlarger w/ lens and neg carrier for sale. It's straight and true, focus is smooth and easy, and it's in excellent condition. It's seen very little use and makes great prints. Complete with the often missing filter drawer, two bulbs, and a 35mm neg carrier, and can print 35mm and 6x6 negs up to 11x14. Lens is a sharp Komuranon E 75 5.6. It's for 6x6, but can print close to 8x10 w/ a 35mm neg. Shipping will be by parcel post and does not include the base, which would add to shipping costs. You would be much better off buying a precut 2' x 2' piece of 3/4" plywood from Ace Hardware as I did. It will be cheaper, and sturdier. If you really want the small original base, figure on more shipping charges. I'll pack it very well, and insure it. Ships only to the 48 mainland states due to size. $40 plus $30 shipping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3434.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	83099

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin