Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,887   Online: 1058

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS Aero-Ektar 178 f2.5 on Canon A1

Another oddity from the PHSNE warehouse! This is a good, clean 178mm f2.5 Aero-Ektar (serial no. EE15304 - made in 1944) with a custom Canon breech-mount. It's on an A1 body that is also in good shape, complete with power winder, same condition. This does not mean that any of this stuff is pristine! There are the usual signs of wear and tear on a camera from the 70's wearing a lens from the 40's; a few nicks in the camera body and the barrel of the lens, but the glass is good and no "A-body squeeeeeel" on firing the shutter. There is a tripod screw on the middle of the lens and the combination is nowhere near as front-heavy on a tripod as I expected it to be. It all goes together and appears to work well. I say appears, because I have not really run any film through this thing myself. I do, however, promise money back satisfaction. No hassle. If I were keeping it, I'd attach a canon lens ring from an old junker body to a Speed Graphic lens board and voila! two for the price of one.

All proceeds, minus the APUG tithing, go to the Photographic Historical Society of New England This sucker is heavy, so CONUS makes more sense than international, but I'll do what is needed to get it to you, as long as you're paying. Paypal accepted.

$350 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canon1.jpg   aerialfront.jpg   aerialbottom.jpg   canonMount.jpg   canonfront.jpg  

Shooter
    Instant Films
    PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still available as a complete set-up. I would rather not sell just the lens quite yet. Sorry, Kyle.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Pm sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK! OK! I'm sorry for being unresponsive. The Apple security update and then some swim therapy put me away from the computer for awhile. Lens and camera sold. To all of you who didn't get to me in time, my apologies.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin